Miami, FL 33134
Jennifer began her career as a law clerk and has since represented a broad range of clients in a variety of civil claims. Jennifer’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, professional malpractice defense, products liability, construction defect, toxic tort, premises liability and personal injury defense.
While in law school, Jennifer was a Senior Associate Member of the FIU Law Review, a member of the Trial Advocacy Team, and an intern for the Honorable Michael A. Genden of the 11th Judicial Circuit. She was also active in student organizations as a Student Representative on the Student Bar association, and President of the Cuban American Law Society.
Prior to graduating from law school, Jennifer was a full-time Special Education Teacher and Program Specialist.
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Legal Needs of Children Committee of the Florida Bar
- Pro Bono Child Advocate, Lawyers for Children America
- Successfully defended lawyer in civil suit arising out of unsuccessful private offering transaction which was resolved at a jury trial.
- Created precedent-setting legal malpractice law in the successful defense of a Florida real estate lawyer.
- Successfully defended toxic mold personal injury lawsuit involving complex epidemiological and medical causation issues.
- Florida International University, College of Law, 2008, J.D., cum laude
- M.Ed., University of Florida, 1999
- B.A. (with Honors), University of Florida, 1998
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Southern District of Florida